Content and Social Media Internship
Dates: Apr 12 - Ongoing
Application Deadline: Sep 24th 2012
Type of position: Internship
Description of role:
Love sport? Join Fanatix!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding start-up business based in the world of sport.
We are looking to recruit an intern to assist the team in ensuring a smooth day-to-day running of our on-line sports network and develop our presence across various social platforms including Facebook and Twitter.
As well as increasing our social networking activity, you will also have the opportunity to write editorial content for our hugely popular football blog. You will need to have a passion for sport and a desire to learn.
* Posting relevant event-related content before, during and after key sporting fixtures
* Writing reviews and news stories focused on the world of sport
* Updating event-related data via the Fanatix CMS (Content Management System)
* Communicating with blogs, fan sites and any other possible partners
Skills and Requirements:
* Passion for sport - the more sports, the better
* Keen interest in the world of social media
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Good organisational skills
* IT skills: solid understanding of all MS Office applications and Photoshop
More about the company
Fanatix is a social network for sports fans.
In order to find out more, please see: www.fanatix.com and check out our football blog www.caughotffside.com
In the meantime, why not check out the fanatix iPhone and iPad apps at the App Store
Excellent Word Processing
Good Spread Sheets