Marketing, PR & Events Internship
Application Deadline: May 7th 2012
Type of position: Internship
Description of role:
We’re one of the few companies that will work with you to achieve your goals for your internship, and have the best experience possible. We promise less of the mundane tasks that some companies get their interns doing (like making coffee for everyone in the office, filing paperwork etc), and more of the interesting and exciting work like helping us implement our marketing and events strategy, travelling to events across the UK and much more!
Because we’re so focused on giving our interns the best experience possible we can only accept ONE intern for this opportunity. Make sure you send your application now to have the best chance of being accepted.
Please Note: This is an UNPAID internship.
An Idea Of The Sort Of Things You’ll Be Working On
• Helping us with our marketing strategy, both on-line and off-line (including social media)
• Helping us run our events at venues across the UK (travel and expenses paid for)
• Co-ordinating our marketing with our designers, PR and Advertising Agencies
• Speaking to attendees at our events and getting feedback
• Networking – both on-line and off-line for the business
• Various marketing activities
Note: the final specific tasks will be discussed and agreed with the intern, to ensure they go towards achieving their internship goals.
Excellent Word Processing
Good Spread Sheets